A Good Idea at the Time A Good Idea at the Time

:D

I liked the art, and the text at the end was funny. XD

Still don't get why she flipped out and killed *other* guys though.

BiffTheTimid responds:

Well, if I were a psycho chick, and someone poked me in the boob, I'd probably kill anyone/anything around me too. But then again, I'm not so I just took a guess at what would happen. Thanks for the review

fight on birch hill fight on birch hill

The animation is a bit crude, but it looks alright - a lot better than some 'first flashes'.

The nose on that one side-view (the person in colour) didn't look very good to me, though.

Lack of sound is really going to hold back the score; even if you can pick up extremely cheap headphones from a discount store, that's probably enough to let you hear sounds and add them.

A longer animation, and a definite start and end point could also improve it.

*just some suggestions*

Freshy-Q responds:

I appreciate them.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

!

Hilarious ^_^ You did it again.

What's the name of the song that's playing when Kerri's inventing and everything keeps blowing up?

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

great!

It was really, really well done and must have taken a long time to make; I think it deserves a high score and I hope you make more games in the future!

The only problem that I noticed was a lag in controls. What I mean by that is, if I held down any key used in the game, the action associated with that key would continue for awhile even after releasing the key, causing a *lot* of lag, and was a bit irritating really.

I don't mean to be a pest or anything, that's just something I noticed.

maelstormm responds:

4 hours = planning the gameplay and story.
2 days = made game engine from scratch.
2 weeks = tweaking engine to run smooth and fast.
1 week = making looooooots of sprites and backgrounds.
3 hours = drawling lots of pics and coloring with CRAYOLA :)
40 days = play testing and goofing off.
30 2 liter bottles later, you have game... *burp*

Never saw the error you came across. I know every key is set to repeat as long as it's held down. But never saw it keep going after you let go. Something else to look for.

Bill Murray Soundboard Bill Murray Soundboard

!

:D I love Bill Murray

Mega Man Song Library 1 Mega Man Song Library 1

pretty neat

It's pretty neat; brings back memories of playing those old games.