A Good Idea at the Time A Good Idea at the Time

:D

I liked the art, and the text at the end was funny. XD

Still don't get why she flipped out and killed *other* guys though.

BiffTheTimid responds:

Well, if I were a psycho chick, and someone poked me in the boob, I'd probably kill anyone/anything around me too. But then again, I'm not so I just took a guess at what would happen. Thanks for the review

fight on birch hill fight on birch hill

The animation is a bit crude, but it looks alright - a lot better than some 'first flashes'.

The nose on that one side-view (the person in colour) didn't look very good to me, though.

Lack of sound is really going to hold back the score; even if you can pick up extremely cheap headphones from a discount store, that's probably enough to let you hear sounds and add them.

A longer animation, and a definite start and end point could also improve it.

*just some suggestions*

Freshy-Q responds:

I appreciate them.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

!

Hilarious ^_^ You did it again.

What's the name of the song that's playing when Kerri's inventing and everything keeps blowing up?

Class Project Class Project

=

I think you should work on adding a bit of sound - it may not seem like much, but it does add a *world* of difference.

I like how you made the people - very simple, yet effective.

Seinfeld II Seinfeld II

It's pointless and makes no sense.

I love it.

What portal people want? What portal people want?

compression, my god, compression!

4mb?

Compress the audio! Please!

Blackmage Vs. Fighter Blackmage Vs. Fighter

:D

Oh my!

I loved your use of sound and the caption at the end of the Fighter scenario cracked me up. :D

The Cay The Cay

I'm sorry, but I couldn't honestly give this flash movie a good score.

It looks like all you did was import a movie and export it as flash.. rather than actually doing work in flash.

Even disregarding that, I didn't think it was all that exciting or anything. :/

Hsn For Teh Lulz Hsn For Teh Lulz

I thought it was good.

I laughed a lot at the point where it was describing what you could do with the paper.

The ending seemed a bit off though, with the rat(s)...

The sound was done very well, although it did seem to be a bit low quality (the recording - not the voice or content).

It must have been hell watching the HSN so much, but the research seemed to pay off well!

cr0mZX cr0mZX

!

I really, really like the animation of Bomb Clock.. the lack of a body is interesting in a good way.

The voices are somewhat hard to hear. I don't know if they're meant to be quiet or what - but they are... or the background music is comparitively loud. I don't know which.